Maxcoin is one of the FEW altcoins with true potential

Maxcoin discussion.
Meconomy153
Site Admin

Maxcoin is one of the FEW altcoins with true potential

Post by Meconomy153 » Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:40 pm

@m_murfy wrote:I have been an ardent supporter of this project right from the get-go. My involvement has very little to do with Max Keiser, and a lot more to do with the fundamentals of the technology. Maxcoin is the only viable SHA3 coin, and it's launch (though chaotic) was undeniably fair with a highly diffuse initial distribution of mining rewards. It's also FAST. The speed of transactions on the Maxcoin network never ceases to impress me. And the KGW algorithm is beautiful to watch in action.

Maxcoin is one of the FEW altcoins that I see true potential in, despite the overwhelming negativity it has received from a certain segment of the cryptocurrency community. This sea of negativity only serves to reaffirm my belief in the project, because why would so many people feel such a need to spread misinformation and trash it's reputation, if not for the fact they are afraid of the competitive threat posed by Maxcoin to the almost hegemonic dominance of the cryptocurrency markets by the Bitcoin community.

I don't see Maxcoin as a threat to Bitcoin in the least. There is plenty of room in the emerging cryptocurrency market for genuinely innovative coins with ideology that is almost perfectly aligned with that of Bitcoin. We are stronger when we able to look past our differences and cooperate with each other. If the cryptocurrency movement alienates itself and splits into fragmented, isolated factions that do nothing but bicker and troll each other to death, then we will have done most of the legwork for our fiat ponzi overlords who have used the strategy of 'divide and conquer' for thousands of years as a means of wielding power and dominating a weak, fragmented society. Lets not play right into their hands if we can at all avoid it.

I admit, the project didn't get off the ground as smoothly as was initially planned, and the early pools were entirely unprepared to cope with the massive amount of interest the launch attracted. Even Bitcointalk, a pillar of the crypto world, was unable to withstand the load brought to bear by the Maxcoin rabble. The early pools struggled to deal with the massive DDoS and RocketPool had to shut down because their hosting provider was unwilling to continue offering them service. In my opinion, it was this that enabled 1GH to obtain a disproportionate share of the mining market.

Anyhow, I am still as confidant in the long term success of Maxcoin as I was on day 1. If not more so. Every day, the Maxcoin community is establishing itself more and the early infrastructure of the ecosystem is being furiously developed by a group of passionate free market ideologues. We are the Randian heroes that Ayn Rand described in Atlas Shrugged. Lets not overlook the forrest because of the trees and forget the face of our common enemy - the vampire squid, who will do everything in it's power to enslave all of society by turning into mindless, indentured wage-slaves who toil the financial plantations to appease our hegemonic paper-ponzi overlords.

More crypto is a GOOD thing! The proliferation of this technology is occurring at a pace that hardly anyone expected. We should embrace this, not hamper it's progress. If we had a lot MORE crypto and a lot LESS fiat, society would be a lot better off. Lets try to keep our eyes on the target until we have dethroned fiat currency from it's unyielding monopoly on currency. We must remain vigilant, because you can be certain that those would would seek to oppress us will not waver in their resolve.

We are the only obstruction standing in the way of the establishment of a global fascist autocracy. The cryptocurrency movement is TRULY the last basion of economic liberty and free-market capitalism. It must succeed or else we are ALL doomed. I for one don't want my grandchildren growing up in a world where the concept of INDIVIDUAL LIBERTY is nothing more than a nostalgic remnant of times long past.

ReloopAudio

Re: Maxcoin is one of the FEW altcoins with true potential

Post by ReloopAudio » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:07 pm

Hear hear ! Maxcoin is one altcoin I'm very excited about 8-)

MagicalRealism

Post by MagicalRealism » Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:45 pm

I agree.

The only connection I have with Max Keiser is that I watch his show and read some articles on the site.

My love of maxcoin is all about the technology first; and now, just as importantly, the people involved in creating a great Maxcoin Foundation to guide this currency.

pigface

Post by pigface » Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:08 pm

Max Keiser could you please explain why youu have not mentioned Maxcoin anymore ? Come clean & announce maxcoin dead.
kill_max_splatter.jpg
kill_max_splatter.jpg (85.91 KiB) Viewed 4108 times

Meconomy153
Site Admin

Post by Meconomy153 » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:43 am

pigface wrote:Max Keiser could you please explain why youu have not mentioned Maxcoin anymore ? Come clean & announce maxcoin dead.

Sorry, Maxcoin is far from dead... This is just the beginning of the revolution.

MaxcoinBeliever

Post by MaxcoinBeliever » Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:57 am

pigface wrote:Max Keiser could you please explain why youu have not mentioned Maxcoin anymore ? Come clean & announce maxcoin dead.
Haha! Nice try there mate. Maxcoin cryptobullion recently had another spot on the Keiser report where they showcased their shiny silver Maxcoin 1oz rounds with tamper evident holograms that protect the private keys of a cold storage wallet. Don't know about you, but that was a big deal for me! Also Max Keiser often retweets important announcements made by the Maxcoin Foundation, so I'm not sure why you think it's dead or Max Keiser doesn't mention it because neither is true.

Anyway, so what if Max Keiser did abandon the coin? The foundation has many motivated members who are doing a great job. Every day is a step in the right direction. As long as the Maxcoin blockchain goes on we will continue to push for more services and promote them accordingly.

Maxcoin has much more activity, media attention and social media attention than altcoins that have a higher market cap. When free market price discovery kicks in this will all change and happy investors will outnumber FUDsters by 100's to 1. It's a great time to accumulate Maxcoin!

solargod03

Post by solargod03 » Tue Mar 24, 2015 3:39 am

I've just contacted a major precious metals dealer who may show interest in accepting Maxcoin as form of payment. If Maxcoin becomes more widely accepted by other merchants such as those who accept BTC, LTC, or XDG, we will surely see brighter future for those who are vested. I suggest the true believers contact other merchants and spark interest. For those who have forsaken Maxcoin please deposit all you MAX to the following address...
mYfgBe5yvwUJHnDSZ8qHjLExVrmM5smGQh

I will post more information as it is made available.