(UK) Get Maxcoin in 15 minutes

Maxcoin discussion.
MaxcoinBeliever

(UK) Get Maxcoin in 15 minutes

Post by MaxcoinBeliever » Tue Dec 02, 2014 3:06 pm

With all the buzz around Maxcoin recently, I know many people will want to invest in Maxcoin but don't know where to start. This took me 15 minutes from start to finish to secure myself 11,255 Maxcoin. I did the same thing in 5 minutes the following day and got myself another 12,411.

Go to maxcoin.co.uk and download yourself the wallet software. Install the wallet and begin syncing your copy of the blockchain with the rest of the network. This can take a while but we don't need to wait. Click on Receive and you will see your list of addresses. (There will only be 1 address in there right now) Right click, and select copy address. It should look something like mdtbBJNr5mMWH8mUzQdDJGjCKsJynFwY9u ; this is your public key and completely safe to share with anyone. This is how you get paid.

Next go to https://bittylicious.com and register an account. Email, password and full name is all that is required to pick up a few extra £ worth of Maxcoin. Verify the mail they send and go to the main page. Select Maxcoin as the currency to buy and enter the amount you want. (if you want more you will need to provide documentation to prove your name, address, banking etc...) Then just click "Get Some Coins"

You will now have to login to your online banking and create a new payee. Enter their account number, sort code, and include their reference code. Now send them the exact amount.

Within 2 minutes the first confirmation will appear in your Maxcoin wallet if you have it completely synced. If you have not synced yet then the transaction will appear when that part of the blockchain has been downloaded.

wristtattoo

Re: (UK) Get Maxcoin in 15 minutes

Post by wristtattoo » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:33 pm

Great post MaxcoinBeliever. This is the same way i bought some Maxcoin. However my iOS wallet is struggling to sync with the network making me feel like ‘i’ve been had’. In fact my Mac has been trying to syncronise with the network for hours over the course of 2 weeks and i can’t find a solution (and on this forum so far).

wristtattoo

Re: (UK) Get Maxcoin in 15 minutes

Post by wristtattoo » Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:16 pm

Update 17 Jan 2015. Wallet on iOS Yosemite synced overnight and Maxcoin received. Worth the wait. No errors to report.