WW3 is that our answer?

Economic system discussion.
GN912457

WW3 is that our answer?

Post by GN912457 » Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:15 pm

Have just finished watching great interview with Greg Hunter and Dr Paul Roberts talking broadly about events of the last year.
I have heard and read comments by some people that the Great Depression was ended by WW2, I personally think this is misguided use of economics but it doesn't matter what I think it matters what policy makers think.
I think its fair to say that everyone in this forum knows that our economy is in very bad shape and the governments "Fake it till you make it" is not working. The question is do our policy makers know this and they are getting ready to push us into the next big super war?

EconoD

Re: WW3 is that our answer

Post by EconoD » Wed Oct 22, 2014 2:25 pm

I sincerely hope not, nobody would win from WW3.

okpatriot

Post by okpatriot » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:06 pm

GN912457 wrote:Have just finished watching great interview with Greg Hunter and Dr Paul Roberts talking broadly about events of the last year.
I have heard and read comments by some people that the Great Depression was ended by WW2, I personally think this is misguided use of economics but it doesn't matter what I think it matters what policy makers think.
I think its fair to say that everyone in this forum knows that our economy is in very bad shape and the governments "Fake it till you make it" is not working. The question is do our policy makers know this and they are getting ready to push us into the next big super war?
Nope. The problem is what it will create. A WW3 scenario is the last piece of the puzzle that the elites need to solidify a worldwide government with a global currency, with the elites solely in control and everyone else a peasant. Once everything is destroyed, the big guys will buy up everything for peanuts, control it all, and capitalism for the little guy will cease to exist as nobody but them will be able to compete.

Albert Einstein — 'I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.'

EconoD

Post by EconoD » Sun Oct 26, 2014 10:34 pm

okpatriot wrote:Albert Einstein — 'I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.'
That's a great quote .... I think? :?

okpatriot

Post by okpatriot » Sun Oct 26, 2014 11:51 pm

EconoD wrote:
okpatriot wrote:Albert Einstein — 'I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones.'
That's a great quote .... I think? :?
It is if for the fact that US/Russia/China have enough nukes to destroy the planet. If a WW3 were to go full thermonuclear war, there wouldn't be anything left but sticks and stones for the few people that survive. If more people knew/thought about that quote here in the US, they might stop voting warmongering douchebags into office.