Is Stuffed

Economic system discussion.
Gazzasore

Is Stuffed

Post by Gazzasore » Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:46 am

The whole world's Economic System is on the verge of a huge crash and a world depression worse the 1929

Its all due to the greedy Corporatocracy

Why do you think the US in War so often ?

To make money for Owners of these Huge corporations

MaxcoinBeliever

Re: Is Stuffed

Post by MaxcoinBeliever » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:42 pm

You are absolutely right. Not everyone can see that there is a problem. We go about our daily lives as if there are no problems, believing everything politicians say, completely oblivious that the entire economic system is on the verge of total systemic failure.

Not a day goes past where I dont think about it. Its going to be very very messy. Most people will have no clue what happened or why their lives suddenly changed so much and they will be totally unprepared to deal with it. Its for this very reason that you and I can profit so much when it all comes down.

Stealth

Post by Stealth » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:52 pm

and afterwards the whole world will be a much better place for all, there is a change of consciousness going on and being part of the crypto world we are living without fiat currency, kind of trail blazing for a bright future.

Snail2

Post by Snail2 » Tue Oct 14, 2014 10:20 pm

Stealth wrote:and afterwards the whole world will be a much better place for all, there is a change of consciousness going on and being part of the crypto world we are living without fiat currency, kind of trail blazing for a bright future.
I'm afraid "afterwards the whole world will" restart the cycle :). But maybe I'm just too pessimistic.

MaxcoinBeliever

Post by MaxcoinBeliever » Wed Oct 15, 2014 10:06 am

Yes, I believe it will be a much better place. How many people need to perish before it is finally over though? But if crypto has a big role to play in the future then anyone with even the smallest amount of maxcoin, bitcoin etc will be very well off. Its just that the banks that rule the world will make every attempt to retain control and destroy crypto.

Snail2

Post by Snail2 » Wed Oct 15, 2014 11:37 am

MaxcoinBeliever wrote:Yes, I believe it will be a much better place. How many people need to perish before it is finally over though? But if crypto has a big role to play in the future then anyone with even the smallest amount of maxcoin, bitcoin etc will be very well off. Its just that the banks that rule the world will make every attempt to retain control and destroy crypto.
Banks and governments don't want to destroy crypto. They want to invest, infiltrate and take control. Cryptos in the hands of the current establishment could be the perfect way for achieving a full scale financial control over their citizens.

MaxcoinBeliever

Post by MaxcoinBeliever » Wed Oct 15, 2014 1:50 pm

Snail2 wrote:
MaxcoinBeliever wrote:Yes, I believe it will be a much better place. How many people need to perish before it is finally over though? But if crypto has a big role to play in the future then anyone with even the smallest amount of maxcoin, bitcoin etc will be very well off. Its just that the banks that rule the world will make every attempt to retain control and destroy crypto.
Banks and governments don't want to destroy crypto. They want to invest, infiltrate and take control. Cryptos in the hands of the current establishment could be the perfect way for achieving a full scale financial control over their citizens.
It depends who you believe controls the governments and the banks. If the guy at the top says crypto must die then that is what they will attempt to do. I understand what you are saying, but I think theyre still wrapped up in their paper game too much to pay much attention to a currency with a market cap of a few billion. Thats peanuts compared to their inflated paper game. We have a lot of catching up to do for crypto to become dominant, BTC at 1000x its current price would be a major competitor as a world currency. And thats the final destination for crypto, either 1000x gains or bust.

Snail2

Post by Snail2 » Thu Oct 16, 2014 4:24 pm

MaxcoinBeliever wrote:Banks and governments don't want to destroy crypto. They want to invest, infiltrate and take control. Cryptos in the hands of the current establishment could be the perfect way for achieving a full scale financial control over their citizens.
It depends who you believe controls the governments and the banks. If the guy at the top says crypto must die then that is what they will attempt to do. I understand what you are saying, but I think theyre still wrapped up in their paper game too much to pay much attention to a currency with a market cap of a few billion. Thats peanuts compared to their inflated paper game. We have a lot of catching up to do for crypto to become dominant, BTC at 1000x its current price would be a major competitor as a world currency. And thats the final destination for crypto, either 1000x gains or bust.
Why those guys on the top would say that? If they can control it they can get more power then ever.

Gazzasore

Post by Gazzasore » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:10 pm

The power at the top will try and bring in One World Currency

They are at it right now

World monetary crash ,Ebola , and War all coming at once

They started all this Fiat system was always going to crash they always do

Ebola oddly enough the US Gov has the patent for it Look here http://www.google.com/patents/CA2741523A1?cl=en

The US is always at War that keeps the War Machine going Pumps money into the coffers of the people that profit from War

So its make Many Problems the have the Solution New World Order and One World Currency

Snail2

Post by Snail2 » Fri Oct 17, 2014 3:50 pm

Gazzasore wrote:The power at the top will try and bring in One World Currency
That "One World Currency" is already there since 1969. SDR (aka XDR) is an IOU like thing (like ripple XRP) issued by the IMF, currently something like 500 billion are in circulation and 1 SDR wort 1.49 USD (as of today). More info if interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_drawing_rights.