Is Stuffed

Economic system discussion.
MaxcoinBeliever

Re: Is Stuffed

Post by MaxcoinBeliever » Fri Oct 17, 2014 6:19 pm

Snail2 wrote:
Gazzasore wrote:The power at the top will try and bring in One World Currency
That "One World Currency" is already there since 1969. SDR (aka XDR) is an IOU like thing (like ripple XRP) issued by the IMF, currently something like 500 billion are in circulation and 1 SDR wort 1.49 USD (as of today). More info if interested: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_drawing_rights.
Were all familiar with the SDR and this IS their one world currency. Soon to change its name. Its in place and its ready.

You say that they want to invest, infiltrate and take control. You also say if they can control it they can get more power than ever (cryptocurrency)

Why would they want to do this when they already have an alternative currency in place. Also, more power? They have ALL the power in the world!! They currently issue all credit/debt, how much more power can they get? They control the money that the people use.

They would gain nothing at all buy joining the crypto revolution. They will fight it, they will try to control its usage, but if enough of us turn our back to them then crypto can win and they lose.

Gazzasore

Post by Gazzasore » Sat Oct 18, 2014 4:29 am

Also the IMF has a Fiat too
and used for Bailouts

and could also be used as a world reserve

ReloopAudio

Post by ReloopAudio » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:02 pm

I dunno about you guys but I find it quite exciting really. I cant wait to see how it all starts to collapse and how they will try to hold it together. Hopefully people will start to realise how poor fiat money is and get out by then.

MaxcoinBeliever

Post by MaxcoinBeliever » Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:37 am

ReloopAudio wrote:I dunno about you guys but I find it quite exciting really. I cant wait to see how it all starts to collapse and how they will try to hold it together. Hopefully people will start to realise how poor fiat money is and get out by then.
Not everyone will, and that's the scary bit. No one should die over this, it's a narsicistic plot to own and control everything, and we're just playing their game. It's so unnecessary!

GN912457

Post by GN912457 » Tue Oct 21, 2014 8:34 am

Your right about the SDR and they IMF would be able to pump the system again everyone else watches their Pounds, Dollars, Euro etc, get totally destroyed. The power that be get what they want Devaluation but we did not have to use the G word but as an SDR is another fiat backed by diddily squat nothing, it wont be long before we will be in a big mess again.

Gazzasore

Post by Gazzasore » Thu Oct 30, 2014 4:34 pm

This link may be of interest
Greenspan's Golden Testimony
http://www.roadtoroota.com/public/230.c ... rIGiKAZ85B

GN912457

Post by GN912457 » Thu Oct 30, 2014 6:55 pm

Great stuff, but Greenspan would never say those things and is not working for the good guys, but if he were

"GREENSPAN: Aaah... but that's where you are blinded by years of fiat monetary abuse. Wealth is all around us. It is in the soil of our bountiful country, it is in the work ethic of our strong people, it is in the brilliance of our esteemed professors and it is in the wonderful spirit of the human soul. We are a wealthy nation it's just that the wealth has been stolen by the few at the expense of the many. Once fiat wealth disappears it will correct that great wrong of disproportionate wealth distribution."
From above article.
What.... An admission that Land, Labour and Capital are far more than the $ signs that we put besides them.

EconoD

Post by EconoD » Tue Nov 11, 2014 7:23 pm

Article over at ZeroHedge:

The Fed Won: America's 0.1% Are Now Wealthier Than The Bottom 90%

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2014-11-1 ... -bottom-90