Trump: Syrian refugees in US planning next 9/11

Political discussions.
KCS

Trump: Syrian refugees in US planning next 9/11

Post by KCS » Mon May 16, 2016 2:33 pm

Donald Trump has warned that the Obama administration’s effort to step up asylum for Syrian refugees has put the United States on the verge of another large-scale terrorist attack.
Trump on 'The Green Line' radio show wrote:The Syrian refugees residing in the US would plan the next 9/11 attack.

Bad things will happen. A lot of bad things will happen.

There will be attacks that you wouldn’t believe. There will be attacks by the people that are, right now, that are coming into our country, because — I have no doubt in my mind.

Our country has enough difficulty right now without letting the Syrians pour in, and again, we don't know that they're Syrians. We don't know where they come from; we have no idea. They could be ISIS. They could be who knows, but we're going to stop that immediately.

I mean you look at it, they have cell phones. So they don’t have money; they don’t have anything. They have cell phones. Who pays their monthly charges, right? They have cell phones with the flags — the ISIS flags on them. And then we’re supposed to say, 'Isn’t this wonderful that we’re taking them in?'

We’re led by people that are either incompetent or they don’t have the best interest of our country at heart.

Vakantieganger

Re: Trump: Syrian refugees in US planning next 9/11

Post by Vakantieganger » Mon May 16, 2016 2:36 pm

Trump on 'The Green Line' radio show wrote:I mean you look at it, they have cell phones. So they don’t have money; they don’t have anything. They have cell phones. Who pays their monthly charges, right?
They have prepaid phones, don't they? Trump is an idiot!