Donald Trump: Ted Cruz was born in Canada and therefore cannot be President

Political discussions.
KCS

Donald Trump: Ted Cruz was born in Canada and therefore cannot be President

Post by KCS » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:14 pm

US Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump has threatened Ted Cruz with legal action relative to to the fact that he was born in Canada and therefore cannot be President.
Donald Trump wrote:Ted Cruz is a totally unstable individual. He is the single biggest liar I’ve ever come across, in politics or otherwise, and I have seen some of the best of them. His statements are totally untrue and completely outrageous.

Cruz has become unhinged and is lying with the hopes that his statements will go unchecked until after the election and he will save his failing campaign.

I might bring a lawsuit against Cruz relative to the fact that he was born in Canada and therefore cannot be President.

If he doesn't take down his false ads and retract his lies, I will do so immediately. Additionally, the RNC (the Republican National Committee) should intervene and if they don't they are in default of their pledge to me.

Ted Cruz is a very bad guy. He's a very nasty guy. He's got no endorsements from any senators who he works with. He'll never be able to unify anything.

Strafa4tje

Re: Donald Trump: Ted Cruz was born in Canada and therefore cannot be President

Post by Strafa4tje » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:17 pm

Rick Tyler, Communications Director for the Cruz campaign wrote:To be fair to Donald, he doesn't know what he actually believes so he can't really be expected to defend himself with reason and facts.
:mrgreen:

Sophie

Post by Sophie » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:20 pm

I see only reasons and facts :lol:
Donald Trump wrote:Ted Cruz is a totally unstable individual.
Donald Trump wrote:Ted Cruz is a basket case.
Donald Trump wrote:Ted Cruz is unhinged.

Bjorn

Post by Bjorn » Tue Feb 16, 2016 9:21 pm

Cruz is lying with the hopes that his statements will go unchecked until after the election and he will save his failing campaign.