Gold and Silver

Post by Gazzasore » Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:21 pm

Its in everyone's best interest to watch videos

Most people have no idea how the banking system really works

Please watch Videos and then watch them again

MaxcoinBeliever

Re: Gold and Silver

Post by MaxcoinBeliever » Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:38 pm

I have watched these videos before and tried to get my family and friends to watch them too. Most people said yeah, ill watch them and never did. The ones who did, really didn't get the point of it all. It seemed like a waste of time. They are great videos and so important for everyone to understand. The problem is with mass psychology, everyone can wake up individually but they will maintain the status quo so long as everyone else does too. Its so frustrating! More people are waking up every day though. But the vast majority will wake up exactly when its too late!

Gazzasore

Post by Gazzasore » Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:43 pm

Yes people will wake up when its too late when they have the One World Currency in place

And when they find out They are Slaves to the system even more so

We need more people to wake up now smell the Roses and stop this One World Order and Currency from Happening

Russia and China and a few other countries are doing their bit to stop it

But the people from the West need to wake up

EconoD

Post by EconoD » Fri Oct 17, 2014 8:47 pm

Hi All, first post here.

Interesting that you should post a topic about gold and silver in the commodity section.

Aren't gold and silver money, that is worthy of the currency section, or maybe they should have an area of their own?

I'm keen to start contributing so where should it all go?

Thoughts?

Cheers,
EconoD

MaxcoinBeliever

Post by MaxcoinBeliever » Sat Oct 18, 2014 12:31 pm

EconoD wrote:Hi All, first post here.

Interesting that you should post a topic about gold and silver in the commodity section.

Aren't gold and silver money, that is worthy of the currency section, or maybe they should have an area of their own?

I'm keen to start contributing so where should it all go?

Thoughts?

Cheers,
EconoD
Yeah, gold and silver is real money. It's just that we have been living an entire generation calling it a commodity so I guess it's just habit and it's where people will probably look for threads about precious metals. People's perspective will hopefully change following a COMEX default and a massive shock to the current fiat currency regeme that we live under right now. Gold and silver is flying off the shelves right now, being bought up by billionaires who don't want the price to go up right now, so they will continue their propoganda to keep the price low while they back up the truck. It will become money when they have accumulated their positions.

EconoD

Post by EconoD » Sat Oct 18, 2014 2:03 pm

MaxcoinBeliever wrote: Yeah, gold and silver is real money. It's just that we have been living an entire generation calling it a commodity so I guess it's just habit and it's where people will probably look for threads about precious metals. People's perspective will hopefully change following a COMEX default and a massive shock to the current fiat currency regeme that we live under right now. Gold and silver is flying off the shelves right now, being bought up by billionaires who don't want the price to go up right now, so they will continue their propoganda to keep the price low while they back up the truck. It will become money when they have accumulated their positions.
MaxcoinBeliever, thanks for the reply: how do you see the COMEX default playing out? One big buyer, wanting delivery, turning up to clean out the market? Who would that be? Can you point to the billionaires who are buying and where is the evidence?

You've reminded me of these charts.
The registered stocks at the COMEX look dodgy for gold but silver has recovered substantially over the last couple of years since the high in 2011. This is one to watch.
Screen Shot 2014-10-18 at 14.00.49.png
COMEX Registered Gold
Screen Shot 2014-10-18 at 14.00.49.png (60.79 KiB) Viewed 3232 times

MaxcoinBeliever

Post by MaxcoinBeliever » Sat Oct 18, 2014 7:32 pm

Your graph shows one dynamic that can be referenced to know that it is being emptied. Another dynamic is the backwardation that has been happening over the past year showing that the future price of gold is lower than the current price meaning people want the gold now as opposed to having a promise to pay at a later date. This is usually the opposite in the gold market because of the storage costs associated with gold.

How will the COMEX default play out? For everyone reading this, I believe the price is going to go to zero (Depending on where you look for your pricing). I have heard people discussing a COMEX default but I didn't know what it would look like because no one ever discusses the sequence of events unleashed. Let me try.

GLD and SLV are becoming the MtGox of the precious metals market! Just like in the MtGox scenario people are becoming fearful that the underlying assets will never be available for delivery, at least, not for everyone! There are clearly more derivatives of silver and gold in the COMEX than there are physical bullion assets. Not everyone who is long on precious metals is going to be paid their bullion when they decide to exercise their right to take physical delivery of the underlying asset.

At these prices the physical silver is flying off the shelves and yet the price is still falling. This is obviously going to end bad for the COMEX and the very big players clearly realise this. They are realising that one day all contracts on the COMEX will be worthless if all the physical is withdrawn from the inventory. So while big players take naked short positions on the COMEX they can scoop up physical at bargain prices while allowing their leveraged short positions to continually push the price lower. This will be a double payday for the big players as they will own all the assets and can cash out on various short positions. Essentially robbing everyone on the COMEX.

It is my belief thay the central banks cannot let the price of gold rise. Just like the bond market where they can't let interest rate rise. I believe that they will pull all stops out to suppress the gold price and if the gold is rising in price in the short term they will be forced to up their game before their buddy's short stop losses get triggered. Either that, or someone will take delivery of it all in very short succession, and spread the news of a default on the COMEX.

Consider this. If there is no underlying asset in any contract it returns to its intrinsic value of zero. So when all the silver and gold is gone from the SLV and GLD (COMEX default) it too should return to zero. The future price of precious metals cannot be found in paper contracts rather we must look towards physical exchanges. Since the game is almost up on the super leveraged COMEX there is not much time left to accumulate physical precious metals or migrate to an international physical market where price discovery is about to go ballistic!

When the the COMEX is no longer able to settle contracts in physical and no one can take delivery, it will become very obvious to many people that they must exit their positions in the COMEX and if possible scramble into physical bullion or onto the physical markets elsewhere to resume their gold and silver positions at any price. The later you exit the COMEX the more money you will lose! You do not own it until you hold it or until you are promised delivery on an exchange that only deals in physical. Get ready for the price on the COMEX to effectively go to zero and get ready for permanently higher prices of physical metal. The fact that the market is so distorted and manipulated, yet you can buy physical metal at these once in a lifetime prices confuses me! It confuses me why you are not ordering physical precious metal right now!

I'm looking forward to the return of free markets when people realise real wealth is measured in tangible assets and not paper. The time is coming. How do you prepare? Stick with paper or get on the real asset market before the big money loots the last of it and changes everything? They're stealing your future prosperity.

Long live Gold, Silver and cryptocurrency!

EconoD

Post by EconoD » Sat Oct 18, 2014 9:20 pm

I'm trying to pull together a set of data and sources to track these points (which I will eventually share), out of interest how do you monitor backwardation in gold and silver?

You can eyeball the futures prices and do a quick assessment on somewhere like BarChart dot com.

That's not good for seeing how often it's dipped in and out of backwardation and how deeply.

I'm looking for a free feed on futures prices so it could be automatic. A backward-O-meter if you like.

Gazzasore

Post by Gazzasore » Sat Nov 15, 2014 10:33 am

Well it wasn't push down Friday
The Manipulators got into a pattern of pushing Gold and Silver down every Friday

They still push it down on any news
If its news that Gold and Silver should go up They Push it down

If its news where Gold and Silver should go down its Pushed down

But they have constantly pushed it down that much now people are losing their faith in Gold and Silver
I think this is their aim
Stay strong People Gold and Silver will win out in the end

Well anyway it went up Yesterday Friday night my time

Gold up $27.80 to close at $1188.66 up 2.39%

and Silver up 67c to close at $16.29 up 4.31%

Bjorn

Post by Bjorn » Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:33 am

On November 30 the Swiss will hold a referendum. I think this will move the markets up from here.

They ask in the referendum this 3 points:

1) all Swiss gold of the Swiss Central Bank (SNB) should be kept in Switzerland (the gold is now stored in the UK and Canada)
2) SNB may never sell her gold
3) the SNB must hold at least 20% of its reserves in physical gold.

Great news.